Strange events happen at the same time an event is unprecedented. The newspaper report "Turkey" is derived from a sheep, a lamb, a village "Ayzmyr" was born, but did not live.
"Arhanaly Bull" in an interview with the media, the veterinarian in charge of the Turkish government, pointed out: I had to do was to keep alive the mother. I have two heads and four eyes of the calf was seen even five feet, but the birth of the lamb with a human head is unbelievable.
He reminded me that I am likely to increase and accumulation of vitamin A in the body of the mother lamb, the lamb to be born in such a situation.
Also, last year's "Zimbabwe" lamb that was born and survived even a few hours, but the fear of the rural people.
Governor "Izmir" also added: the birth of the dead lamb with a human head Dlhrhavr and frightening. I had never seen such a thing, as if the human body is the Lamb.